curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: curlup 2018; step 1 - location

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:14:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Is there anyone who has an office or other room/set of rooms for us to
> borrow a weekend during spring 2018?

Hello again,

I have received two fine suggestions for mid-Europe locations and I'm checking
out a facility in Stockholm, Sweden. It should host 40 people fine.

If things just fall into place properly, I think I'll prefer to proceed and
try out the Stockholm option for 2018. I hope that won't offend anyone and
still be interesting for peeps to attend.

Date wise I'm thinking a weekend in mid April something, since Sweden is
usually better a little later in the spring.

I'm also thinking of having a pre-curlup day with development/hacking on the
Friday somewhere that might not be in the same facility (but casual), for
those who can and want to. Would that be interesting?

Objections? Comments? Hoorays?