curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Conference dinners

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 00:24:03 +0100

Most people said they'd like to join in a communal dinner out at at least one
of the nights of the conference, so I've arrange some for those who signed up.
If you didn't fill out that section of the reservation form, let me know and
I'll try to add another seat.

I've made some reservations for our group (in my name) at the following
restaurants:

Friday night, 19:30
Barfüßer Nürnberg
Hallplatz 2
90402 Nürnberg
http://www.barfuesser-nuernberg.de/

This is a Bräuhaus, right in the middle of the town centre. Settle in to your hotel, then
come and relax with us before it all starts Saturday.

Saturday night, 18:30
Landbierparadies
Sterzinger Str. 4
90461 Nürnberg
http://landbierparadies.com

This is a short walk from the Z-Bau; a very "gemütliches" restaurant, typically
Bavarian (the locals would probably say Franconian). They'll even bring a keg
of local beer to your table so you can serve yourself.

Sunday night, 18:00
Hans im Glück
Königstraße 74
90402 Nürnberg
http://hansimglueck-burgergrill.de

This is a grill restaurant with great burgers, right across the street
from the main train station. Come grab a final bite before heading back with
memories of URL grokking still fresh in your head. (This one still needs to be
confirmed.)

Looking forward to seeing some of you (gasp) tomorrow!

>>> Dan