curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: Another possible topic for the agenda

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:48:09 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017, Luca wrote:

> would it be a good idea to have a talk about "Time Management"? People,
> including me, always wonder how some others are able to realize so many
> projects under the same conditions (work, family, sport...). Like they have
> unlimited time available or never go to sleep! Although not strictly
> curl-related, this kind of discussion pops up frequently and it would be a
> good break among pure technological talks. What do you think?

I'm personally very interested in this subject as well and I'd love to talk
and learn from others.

The curl angle to this is of course what we can learn from each other and how
to cooperate better to make us all possible to become more effective in the
curl project.

This said, we have a huge list of topics, talks and discussion points already
mentioned on the agenda page so we will without doubt miss out on some
interesting topics to the benefit of some others...