curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Payments

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 22:54:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

We're still missing payments from a number persons who have signed up. It
would be awesome if you would tell me you're not interested anymore if that is
the case, or let me know if there's some other problem with paying.

We had 50+ people signing up but we're only on about 20 who has gone through
and paid this far. (I sent a second reminder to those emails a few minutes
ago.)

I primarily want to have a fairly accurate number of attendees for
organizational reasons (like food) and I want to make sure that everyone who
signed up understand what's expected from them.