curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: stay and location

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:53:03 +0100

The Hotel Gerhard is really close and looks decent from the pictures (at least
a couple of us will be there), but I think the single rooms are getting scarce.
Public transit is pretty good and getting from the middle of the old town to
the Z-Bau is a 6 minute underground ride, so staying in the vicinity of the
castle should be fine. The Friday evening soirée and Sunday dinner will
probably be in the old town.