curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: stay and location

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 11:48:45 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, Stefan Eissing wrote:

> Is there any update yet on where the event will take place or where
> everybody is staying? Maybe I overlooked something... Any pointers
> appreciated!

Sorry, but we're just about to confirm the place within the nearest couple of
days. I hope we'll have it announced before the weekend. Please just bear with
us a few more days!

I'm sorry for this confusion about the venue and not having it announced yet.
It was tough for us to move venue as none of us are actually present in
Nuremberg or know much about the area, so it's been some work to get this
rearranged. Work mostly done by Dan Fandrich.