curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

curl://up status right now - last date to sign up: Feb 18

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:29:13 +0100 (CET)

Hey all,

(cross-post, please keep follow-ups on the curl-meet list[1])

I would like that everyone who wants to attend to curl://up 2017 signs up[2]
no later than February 18. - but preferably as soon as possible.

We're seeing a larger interest than we anticipated and while that's awesome,
it brings some organizational headaches that we deal with right now. We might
change location to a different venue (still in Nuremberg of course).

I see that we have many more people signed up than have subscribed to the
curl-meet mailing list, please consider joining there and participate in the
planning to help us make the meeting as good as possible.

Meeting Agenda

We are working on the agenda and are actively asking everyone to submit talk
suggestions[3]. We also look for "lightning talks" that can be as short as
5-10 minutes if you want to present a problem, a solution or just something
else related that might not fill up a "full talk". Please edit the wiki and
add yourself and your topic. Or just send your idea to the curl-meet list.

Sponsors

SUSE, Kippdata, Ergon and Sevenval make this possible. We still have sponsor
spots available if you want to show off your company and help us shrink the
attendee fee down more.

Attendee fee

We're still working out the costs, but we're looking at a fee at around
perhaps 20 Euros per person.

Tshirt designs?

Please see the existing designs and submit your design idea at [4]

  [2] = https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meeting-2017)
  [3] = https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meet-2017-agenda
  [4] = https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/nuremberg-2017-tshirt

I'm so looking forward to this. Only two months left now!