curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: Registration is open for curl meeting 2017

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:42:25 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> We've opened the registation for the curl meeting 2017.

Hi,

Just want to mention that the curl://up registration has now been open a week
and we're at this moment eleven persons signed up to attend.

I didn't specify a last day to register but I will instead urge all interested
curlers to sign up "as soon as possible" and probably not do it later than a
month before the event so that we can plan accordingly.

  https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meeting-2017