Re: server transition today

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 09:59:18 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> Starting in a few minutes, the curl website move from one server to another

Following up: in early November 2020 we will also move the server on
'cool.haxx.se' to a new host and IP address. It is mostly used for running
mailing lists, such as this one.

We'll be moving mailman and our main mail server in a single take.

The move *shouldn't* affect any of us in other ways than that the curl mailing
lists will start being delivered from 159.253.31.95 / 2a02:750:7:3305::2aa
instead of the current 80.67.6.50 / 2a00:1a28:1200:9::2 addresses.

This is just a pre-notification that the work *will* happen soon. I'll get
back with an exact date and time window soon.