Re: Getting Redefinition Error

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 14:56:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020, T V LIJIN (EXT) via curl-library wrote:

You are still top-posting which makes it really annoying for everyone to
follow this thread.

> 1. Is it possible to use Tiny-curl with Mbedtls instead of Wolfssl.?

Possible, sure. tiny-curl is just a patch set on top of the regular curl, it
doesn't take away any abilities that exist in "normal" curl.

Consider my bias (I work for wolfSSL), but I would advice everyone against
using mbedtls. It doesn't support TLS 1.3 and that fact alone is destined to
cause projects problems in this day.

> 2. Does Tiny-curl support HTTPS POST method?

curl supports POST, so therefor so does tiny-curl.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!