Feature window is closed

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:53:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

As the subject says, we've now closed the feature window [1] for this cycle.
We managed to merge no less than 9 new changes for the pending release [2].

Now, we will only merge bug-fixes into master for the rest of the period until
we ship 7.73.0, planned to happen on October 14th. With a little luck and a
lot of hard work, we can make this the best curl release done so far.

It is of course still perfectly fine to submit pull-requests with features and
polishing the existing ones, so that they're in great shape to get merged when
we reopen the window.

If things go well, we open the feature window again the first Monday after the
release.

[1] = https://curl.haxx.se/dev/feature-window.html
[2] = https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html

See you in the issue tracker!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!