Re: time to remove Visual Studio project files?

From: Tomas Berger via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 10:08:08 +0200

> 5) It's easy to automatically patch the XML project files to compile with
all warnings enabled (/Wall, corresponds to clang's -Weverything) and only
the expected warnings disabled as they are per Visual Studio version
I could live with /W4 though.

In CMake you should be able to do: `set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "/Wall") ` to
always set the "/Wall" warning flag or any other flag, and if you want it
to be cross-compiler, you just do some `if(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID STREQUAL
"MSVC")`
`CXX` can be replaced with `C` if you use C, and not C++.

søn. 6. sep. 2020 kl. 13:17 skrev Marcel Raad via curl-library <