Re: Query

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 09:16:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020, daichiash1997--- via curl-library wrote:

> I used curl -ss url to get the html source and ut had a line: <input
> type="hidden" name="95c3563a3d3a8073f547c826c66c2183" value="1">

> But when i use browser chrome to view html source the same line in original
> source was like: <input type="hidden"
> name="71fb5da926d6807a126735dfc718d62d" value="1">

> What was happening and why source retrieved using curl was different than
> that of original one viewed in browser.

This is a common method. The server generates a "random" value when you load
the page, or a value that matches an existing cookie or something so that it
can then in the next step compare them and make sure you are somehow a
"legitimate" user / browser.

So even Chrome and other browsers will get different values there at different
times.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!