Re: libcurl ignore timeout on sftp disconnect

From: Estanislau Augé-Pujadas via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:02:09 -0700

Yes, I can confirm that when reverting that commit, the timeout is
triggered by curl. As far as I can tell, with valgrind
I couldn't see any memory leaks from libssh2 in this case, but I just ran
it a couple of times so I wouldn't fully trust my
small test to conclude that the memory leak is not there anymore.

Are you planning on reverting that commit in libcurl?