Re: Help: libcurl debug

From: Kunal Chauhan via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 22:19:32 +0530

Hi team,

1.Trying to check the curl perform function is running fine or not .
2. My Curl vesion is 7.55.0
3. Is there any bug opened for the same please guide to see the details .

Thanks

On 16 May 2020 22:56, "Kunal Chauhan" <atkunalchauhan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

*1. Below is my curl version is it old m I am using it , Still I have
checked all code seems fine at application end which is feeding to CURL .
it seems "curl_perform" is causing issue which is str len. please suggest !*

curl --version
curl 7.55.0 (arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi) libcurl/7.55.0 OpenSSL/1.0.2j
zlib/1.2.8 libssh2/1.2.4
Release-Date: 2017-08-09
Protocols: file ftp ftps http https scp sftp
Features: IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz TLS-SRP UnixSockets HTTPS-proxy

--
*Thanks with Regards!*
*Kunal Chauhan*