Kerberos Spnego Authentication using delegated credentials 7.68.0

From: Siwal, Prince via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:36:01 +0000

Hello,

We are trying this on the latest CURL 7.68.0 .
I am trying to pass gss_cred_t to libcurl for Kerberos spnego based authentication, I have enabled HAVE_GSSAPI, USE_SPNEGO .

Is there any way to pass gss-credential using curl_easy_setopt ,so that it can be consumed by Curl_gss_init_sec_context
Are there any other possible ways by which we could pass gss_cred to libcurl and do authentication.

I am trying to upgrade from 7.37.1 to 7.68.0, after FBOpenssl support being removed starting 7.38.0
MIT version: 1.17

Regards,
Prince Siwal