Re: CURL Keberos, how to build or download DLL?

From: Jan Ehrhardt via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 06:18:57 +0200

Christian Schmitz via curl-library in gmane.comp.web.curl.library (Sun,
19 Apr 2020 17:33:33 +0200):
>I looked into the pre-built CURL DLLs for Windows.
>But those I found on the website are all without Keberos.
>The download website doesn't list the features enabled for each build.

The curl by the curl project itself has Kerberos support:

curl 7.69.1 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.69.1 OpenSSL/1.1.1f (Schannel)
zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.7 WinIDN libssh2/1.9.0 nghttp2/1.40.0
Release-Date: 2020-03-11
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps
pop3 pop3s rtsp scp sftp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS HTTP2 HTTPS-proxy IDN IPv6 Kerberos Largefile
MultiSSL NTLM SPNEGO SSL SSPI TLS-SRP brotli libz

https://curl.haxx.se/windows/

The downloads do come with a DLL (in the bin directory). Here is a
snippet of the code that builds it:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/curlorg/curl-for-win/builds/31857141#L10131

Github project:

https://github.com/curl/curl-for-win

You will probably want a .lib file to use the .dll in your own projects.
Try generating one with procedures like

https://stackoverflow.com/a/37760062/872051

--
Jan