Re: Did cookie behavior with POSTing change?

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 21:34:46 -0400

On 3/15/2020 6:38 PM, rob--- via curl-library wrote:
> The version is what I interpret fromhttp://pmoz.info/try/phpinfo.php . I
> assumed that since the php was recently built, it would also have a new
> version of curl. I guess not? This is a shared server, hosted with 1&1, so I
> don't have direct influence over what version is used, but if it's indeed
> ancient, I'll try to have it fixed.

Please don't top-post it makes the conversation hard to follow. [1]
Since the libcurl version is that old I'd guess it's probably been there
for a while. I think it's more likely something else in your script
broke. You could try to enable CURLOPT_VERBOSE in your script. [2] If
that doesn't help you could try to debug it using the latest version of
the curl tool. [3]

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post
[2]: https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php
[3]: https://curl.haxx.se/download.html