Memory leak issue

From: Velayuthaperumal via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:06:18 +0530

Dear Team,

     What are the functions which can be called to free the memory
allocated by libcurl API's.

     During my normal operation below API will be called,

     API called during init (only once it is called)

     curl_global_init

     curl_easy_init

     curl_easy_setopt ->     CURLOPT_CAINFO, CURLOPT_VERBOSE,
CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION, CURLOPT_URL, CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION,
CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT.

     Below API are Called continuously by different thread to send data
to my server,

     curl_slist_append

     curl_easy_setopt

     curl_easy_perform

     curl_slist_free_all

     Below API will be called when device goes to sleep mode

     curl_easy_cleanup

     Please let me know your comments wrt memory leak. Any Api can be
called to release memory to OS.

     CURL VERSION is libcurl/7.55.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2d zlib/1.2.8

Thanks,

Perumal