New repo: scripts for project stats

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 08:56:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

As some of you might've figured out, I have a soft spot for creating graphs
and visualizations of various project metrics and how they change over time.

Yesterday, I decided it was time I started to move over my collection of
stats-generating scripts into a git repo to share with the rest of you. This
will allow everyone to reproduce my data/graphs, to verify that they're
accurate and of course, to improve the scripts and add to the collection over
time.

The new repo for curl project statistics scripts is here:

   https://github.com/curl/stats

Most of the scripts just output CSV data. There's nothing there that actually
makes graphs out of them, but I've typicall imported those CSV files into
libreoffice and handcrafted them from there.

If someone has some gnuplot (or similar) skills that can generate graphs from
such CSV input, we could even consider auto-updating a set of the graphs for
everyones' pleasure at some point.

As always: your issues and pull requests will be appreciated.

(There will be plenty of graphs in the coming 22nd curl anniversary blog
post...)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!