Freezing the User-Agent header

From: Tim Rühsen <tim.ruehsen_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:05:36 +0100

Hi,

as freezing the User-Agent header is currently a thing, I would like to
ask the curl community about their opinions.

The reason for freezing is to reveal less privacy data and make
fingerprinting harder.

Omitting User-Agent is not an issue as random web sites use User-Agent
sniffing (often in wrong ways, but that is a different issue).

Thanks for your time.