Re: Question about multibyte characters with NTLM

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 19:17:42 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020, Zach Hall via curl-library wrote:

> I'm a little confused.... don't see any response for my multibyte characters
> with ntlm issue.

Please change subject if you reply to a digest, and please quote only what
needs to be included to make sense.

A lack of response typically means one or more of:

  1 - the right person hasn't read the question yet
  2 - nobody that read your question knows the answer
  3 - nobody that knows the answer had the time/energy to reply
  4 - nobody had enough time/energy to research the topic to reply
      intelligently
  5 - the question wasn't specific enough

(Personally I'm in the 4/5 camp.)

You can enhance the ability of someone responding by:

  A - research the topic yourself and ask more specific questions
  B - pay someone to help you fix it

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!