Re: rtsp curl code not playing video

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:14:48 +0100

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 02:39:16PM +0530, Nishad DESHMUKH via curl-library wrote:
> after compilation and run the link video not played . my input was

libcurl doesn't play video. It will happily download a bitstream containing
video content and supply it to your application, but what that application does
with that bitstream is up to it. If you want to show a video stream on an X11
display, you probably want to look at something like gstreamer or another video
decoding framework.

Dan