Test results on Fedora 1

From: Jeffrey Walton via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 03:18:58 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I still use Fedora 1 for regression testing of some unrelated
software. I need modern tools like Git, SSH and Wget, so a lot of
packages get built for the updated tools. The packages include cURL.

Attached are the testing results for cURL 7.68.0 release tarball on
Fedora 1. It looks like the old Python gives some trouble. Otherwise
cURL seems to work fine.

Jeff