Static libcurl on macOS with SPNEGO AND https-proxy

From: Kay Jurkuhn via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 08:29:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to build libcurl (7.67) on macOS 10.14 as a static lib.
Beside ssl I would like to include the SPNEGO feature AND https-proxy.
Also I want libcurl to use the macOS keychain.

So I tried this configuration

//-----------------------------------------
export CFLAGS="-mmacosx-version-min=10.13"

./configure -prefix=/Dev/curl-7.67.0/Builds --with-darwinssl=/System/Library/Frameworks/Sercurity.framework --with-gssapi=/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework --with-ca-fallback --without-ca-bundle --enable-ipv6 --enable-static --disable-shared
//-----------------------------------------

Include libcurl in my project

//-----------------------------------------
"Dev/SDKs/curl/7.67.0/macOS/lib/libcurl.a" -framework CoreFoundation -framework Security -framework Kerberos -framework LDAP -L"/opt/local/lib" -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lresolv -lldap -lz
//-----------------------------------------

SPNEGO works fine. But if I try to access a reverse https proxy, libcurl tells me that it is not built with the https proxy feature.
Although curl-config --features tells otherwise.

I also tried to built it with OpenSSL 1.1.1d, with this I can access a https proxy. But it doesn't use the macOS keychain.
And that a "no-go" for my project.

As I understand it, Apple has implemented their own TSL version and is not using OpenSSL any more.
The still installed OpenSSL is version 1.0.2a. May be too old.

Now my question is: Am I overlooking something?
What do I have to do to build a static libcurl version on macOS with the features SPNEGO and https-proxy?

Cheers
Kay