Port Libcurl to Embedded Platform without OS/Socket libraries and Only SSL support can access TCP socket

From: Srikar via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:52:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,  Am Porting libcurl to Embedded Platform without OS/Socket Libraries I have configured curl_config.h based on Embedded Platform which do not have Socket libraries ,but still needs curl_struct_sockaddr support from Platform to compile My Questions.1.Can we configure Libcurl to use http/ssl  always (restrict usage of TCP protocol only for SSL Layer and Libcurl always access SSL Layer for communication) ?
2. Is curl_struct_sockaddr   mandatory if we like to skip libcurl interaction with TCP layer ?
3. If curl_struct_sockaddr   is mandatory? What functions need to be provided for libcurl ?
Regards,SBN