freeze time!

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 09:05:36 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

This is feature freeze week. On Wednesday we stop accepting new features for
the rest of the period until the coming release. 7.68.0 is planned to happen
on January 8th 2020. During that time we will focus on merging bugfixes only.

If you have new feature work in the pipe, you can certainly still submit pull
requests for them and work on them but we just won't merge until post release.

And please, file away all the bugs you can find!

The release date for 7.68.0 has been adjusted due to the holiday season the
scheduled date would otherwise occur in, so this round will deviate slightly
from the established 8 week release cycle. (You can find links to machine
readable calendars for upcoming future releases on https://curl.haxx.se/dev/)

The current RELEASE-NOTES for what's in master that's scheduled for the
pending release, can always be seen at

  https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html

Happy curling!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me