http requests

From: Gustav Wiberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 16:25:40 +0100

Hi

Im trying to get libcurl working with Visual Studio 2017 with C++ on
Windows 10. I have tried different things and maybe I have messed VS 2017
;-)

I have never used C++ before so u understand my knowledge about this...

 I want to do a very simple http request and I can't figure out to get this
to work. Im unsure where to link libraries and what libraries to link and
what folders to include etc. Should I download from
https://curl.haxx.se/windows/ ?

/Gustav