Re: Does cURL accept a CA that is not self signed?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:07:46 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> Citation, please.

First: I don't think I made any claims that require a citation.

Second: you seem to be the one who potentially argue for a change to happen,
then maybe you should focus on that?

I take your long email was a funny way to say: "I want curl to be okay with
partial cert chains with OpenSSL since it doesn't impose any additional
security problem and other TLS libraries/backends already support that" ?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me