Re: HTTP/0.9 problem

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 08:42:09 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019, Christian Schmitz via curl-library wrote:

> We have a problem that CURL complains about HTTP 0.9, but it's not HTTP
> 0.9...

This being 7.67.0 ?

> Received HTTP/0.9 when not allowed

If the first data that is received doesn't match when curl tries to parse the
response-line (the one that often says "HTTP/1.1 200 OK"), that's considered
"HTTP/0.9".

So, the question is then how curl manages to not consider your response line
ok? Can you repro this against a public URL?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me