Re: Curl as static library with dependencies

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:16:40 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 19 Nov 2019, amchess via curl-library wrote:

> We use MinGW on windows.
> We need a static build of curl with all references to
> -OpenSSL 1.1.1d
> -brotli 1.0.7
> -libssh2 1.9.0
> -nghttp2 1.39.2
> -zlib 1.2.11
> We followed your doc, but we weren't able to do it.
> Can you provide us static curl build with all those dependencies?

The pre-built windows binaries we offer are available at
https://curl.haxx.se/windows/

If they're not good enough, you can try
https://curl.haxx.se/download.html#Win64, build your own or pay someone else
to do it for you.

Building curl static should "only" be a matter of making all the libraries as
static versions and then link with those. In the right order. Specifying all
the dependencies correctly.

Building statically is really annoying...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me