libssh2 problem: -7 Unable to send FXP_CLOSE command

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 07:47:14 +0100

Hello,

Has anyone seen this error with SFTP file upload?

  Trying SomeIP...
TCP_NODELAY set
Connected to SomeIP (SomeIP) port 22 (#0)
SSH MD5 fingerprint: xxxx
SSH authentication methods available: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password
Using SSH private key file ''
SSH public key authentication failed: Unable to extract public key from private key file: Unable to open private key file
Initialized password authentication
Authentication complete
Failed to close libssh2 file: -7 Unable to send FXP_CLOSE command
Closing connection 0

The file is created, but not closed and appears on server with zero bytes length.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/