Re: Help on using curl on IBM AIX thru C Programs

From: spdev31 via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 01:16:30 -0700

Simple advice, but try out the example programs. Build it, run it,
understand what it's supposed to accomplish, then check the code. Each
time you see a curl API function in the code read the docs on that function
to understand it. Repeat. Then write your own code and confirm your
understanding.

HTH