Re: Stoppable curl_easy_perform ?

From: Christopher Head via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 22:20:02 -0700

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 08:42:25 +0200 (CEST)
Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Oct 2019, Christopher Head via curl-library wrote:
>
> > How would this work with multi?
>
> First: not at all.

(snipped much good writeup)

Yes, that actually makes total sense. I hadn’t remembered that the easy
interface is blocking, so really, they’re totally different ideas: an
easy would have to be asynchronously aborted, while a multi would just
be asynchronously interrupted in a totally non-destructive way.

--
Christopher Head