Two curl pull request for Windows

From: Gilles Vollant via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:46:45 +0200

Hello,

I made two pull request :

The first : https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4346
This pull request add option for curl compiled with openssl to uses the
Windows certificate store to verify server, where there is no -cacert and
when no "curl-ca-bundle.crt" is found

https://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2018-09/0039.html

https://curl.haxx.se//mail/lib-2018-09/0038.html

https://curl.haxx.se//mail/lib-2018-09/0028.html

Note : when I look at
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4346/commits
I see a green mark "pass" only on the 5d01a00 commit
But not at the latest commit c6af726
c6af726 only change calling a Windows api Unicode to call ansi api to do the
same thing
both 5d01a00 and c6af726 work as fine.

The second: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4356 add support of client
certificate in .P12 or .PFX file with compiling whith schannel

It is the first time I contribute, can you help me for next steps?

Thank you a lot,

Regards
Gilles Vollant