Re: Request: Make HTTP2 library version available via API

From: Mac-Fly via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:53:50 +0200

Dear Dan,

thanks for asking. Yes - its for better representation in an UI where the long string that curl_version() returns is not well suited. (Imagine a list/table together with other libs.) I could RexEx this string though. But as the other libs are available in the version struct I thought nghttp2 might just have been missed.

Best regards,
Morten.