Re: Error 58 with CURLOPT_SSLCERT

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 11:49:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019, Praveen Pvs wrote:

>> using which TLS backend?
>>
> It would be auto negotiated. TLS1_2 support is there

I meant backend as in TLS library. Based on your error texts I assume OpenSSL.

But based on your error message:

> Curl Error Buffer: unable to set private key file:
> '/mnt/flash/system/rkeys/usr1/key0.der' type DER

We can tell that this is the code that runs:

https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/1e9769639b57ffd4f587d39efafaae6ff1d75c4a/lib/vtls/openssl.c#L852-L858

... so clearly OpenSSL doesn't approve of that key file.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me