Re: multi threaded curl segmentation fault

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:54:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, Siarhei Siniak wrote:

> Yeah, vcpkg is using 1.0.2 openssl:

> Daniel, coud you please send me the link about these openssl requriements?

https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/threadsafe.html is our main docs for what to
think about to use libcurl multi-threaded.

The OpenSSL docs concering this for 1.0.2 seems to have been removed from
openssl.org so those links on that page are now dead! The link to the example
setup might be the most useful there:

   https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/opensslthreadlock.html

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me