Re: Stuck in poll on network disconnect

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:11:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Magdy, Marco wrote:

> I've created a PR [2] that fixes the problem and passes the unit tests.

I noticed you also closed it again, but the reasoning surprised me.

  - you withdrew it after you noticed the speedcheck call in the TOOFAST state,
    but in your use case surely your transfer is never in TOOFAST?

  - isn't your transfer in the PERFORM state when it gets stuck? If so, the
    Curl_speedcheck call is done in Curl_readwrite() so it *should* already
    detect the situation... (but since you see this issue, something must be
    wrong)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me