the curl hackerone bug bounty

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 17:28:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

As of today I'm happy to say that we have a bug bounty program again, together
with hackerone, offering to pay real money for reported securith problems in
curl and libcurl!

For any real or suspected security issue, run over to
https://hackerone.com/curl and submit it. We offer up to 2,000 USD for a
reported security problem.

I've updated the documentation in git that cover security issues and bug
bounties and I also just blogged about these changes:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2019/04/22/curl-hackerone-true/

If there's anywhere I've missed to update or if there's anything that isn't
clear, do let me know and I will do my best to clarify and fix it!

If you want to help us be able to offer even higher reward amounts, consider
donating to the cause!