About the error CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE

From: Lou, Liang Shan \(SDCC\) via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 06:03:51 +0000

Dear List,

I meet a problem when using libcurl. I upgrade my libcurl from libcurl-7.56.1-WF.0.0.x86_586 to libcurl-7.56.1-WF.1.0.x86_586, and when I set the option CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER as 1L, and call the function curl_easy_perform, the return value is CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE. I am confused with this problem. When I investigate on the internet, someone says that it is due to the upgrade of libcurl, and needs to restart the server. Does this method works? Or is there any other solutions to the problem.

I set the options as below:
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CAPATH, "/usr/cont/etc/security/cert/");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CAINFO, "/usr/cont/etc/security/cert/fxpca.pem");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 1L);

I am looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
Nobel

IMPORTANT NOTE: Fuji Xerox email transmission, including any attachments, is private and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is for the addressee's attention only. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this transmission, you must not use, edit, print, copy or disclose its contents to any person or disseminate the information contained herein or hereto attached, and you must notify sender immediately by return email and delete this transmission from your system. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. We have used reasonable efforts to protect this transmission from computer viruses and other malicious software, but no warranty is made and the sender takes no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred from using this email or the information contained in this email.