Re: Dealing with certificates when using custom OpenSSL build with curl

From: Luca Di Rocco via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:25:12 +0100

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 at 19:55, Andreas Falkenhahn via curl-library
<curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> On 22.03.2019 at 19:34 Ray Satiro via curl-library wrote:
>
> > Doesn't android have /system/etc/security/cacerts and will that work as
> > capath instead of using the bundle as cainfo?
>
> I don't think that NDK apps are allowed to access that file, even if it existed...

Hello,

On my phone (oneplus 5t with android 9) I have the
/system/etc/security/cacert directory.
I have a terminal app installed and I can access the directory and the
content of the files as normal user (my phone is not rooted).
For details, please, see the attached screenshot.

BR,
Luca