cURL with openSSL 1.1.1 version

From: Swamy J-S via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 07:55:50 +0000

Hi,

Currently am working with curl 7.58 and openssl 1.0.2 in ubuntu 18.04.

As openssl 1.0.2 support will end this year, I want to upgrade my openssl to 1.1.1 branch.

Right now my code uses curl library with libcurl4 and gnuTLS as SSL backend. Am using many curl options such as CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER , CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION, CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_DATA etc.

If I upgrade openssl to 1.1.1 then all these curl options will be working fine? Or should I upgrade curl and other things also?? If you have any document or release notes regarding this the please let me know.

Regards,
SWAMY J S