Re: Problem building curl 7.64.0 on AIX 7.2 using xlc 13.1.0

From: Michael Schultz via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:21:23 +0000

Daniel,

I understand that configure is the output from configure.ac. I looked at it, but I couldn't figure out where the problem was in it. And I didn't have time to figure out generate configure. I just needed to fix the problem and move on. I supplied the context diff, hoping that someone who already knew what they were doing could make use of it

Mike S