Feature freeze for 7.64.1 this Wednesday

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 16:56:44 +0100 (CET)

Hej!

Yes, it is yet again this time in the cycle. On this coming Wednesday (March
6, 2019) we close the window for new features, and as you can see in the
subject we have not merged anything new this time that warrants a minor number
bump. I don't think there's a new feature close enough to make it in before
the window shuts.

We will ship 7.64.1 on March 27 if the plan sticks, and from this Wednesday we
will only merge bug-fixes until that release date.

You can always check out the pending release notes on this URL:

   https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html

You can always download a "daily snapshot", which is the current code shipped
as if it was released today. As the name implies, it is a new snapshot put up
there every day:

   https://curl.haxx.se/snapshots/

You can always file bug reports if you find any issues. Do that here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/issues

You can always submit fixes and improvements to anything curl as a pull
request on github, do that here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/pulls

Happy curling!