Re: libcurl reconnect

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:36:21 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 27 Feb 2019, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> Going forward with researching this issue, I think it would be valuable if
> you'd bump your libcurl version to the very latest so that we know you're
> not seeing old or one-off behavior.

I built your tool just now from git and ran it against my local apache httpd
installation - running on the same host but I figured it might still be
somewhat relevant since the test tool is single-threaded.

Using libcurl 7.64.0 ahsbt performs very similarly to ab 2.3. Both end up
about 4000 requests/second for me when doing 50,000 requests, with a little
variance on repeated invokes.