C curl connection error

From: Bruce North via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:44:06 +0000

I have been using the curl C library without a problem until now.
I have been doing a local (non-network) connection and don't use certificates.

I set these paramters

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);

And expect the call to not care about security.

What has been working for quite a while is now failing with the following error:

schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_I_INCOMPLETE_CREDENTIALS (0x00090320) - The credentials supplied

were not complete, and could not be verified. Additional information can be returned from the context.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Bruce North
northb_at_msn.com