"experimental features"

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 10:46:38 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Going forward, I'd like us to mark some features *experimental* so that even
if we include source code for them in a released version, they default to
being disabled and are discouraged from getting used in production code.

I have two primary reasons for wanting this:

1. Features marked experimental are not eligible for bug bounties

2. Features marked experimental might be less reliable, both in terms of
functionality but also in terms of APIs etc. By allowing ourselves this
flexibility, we can merge code earlier to allow a wider audience to play with
features that are under development.

I have these two pending features in mind to get marked experimental and
merged "soon":

1. Alt-svc parsing and support: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/3498

2. HTTP/3 and QUIC support: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/3500