me, my new job and curl support!

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 10:25:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi team,

Please bare with me as this topic is bordering to off-topic and egocentric.

Starting now I work [1] for wolfSSL [2] and at wolfSSL we offer commercial
support and contracting on and around curl, libcurl and related stuff (as well
as for the other products in wolfSSL's existing portfolio of course).

This is a new step in my life and career and as I'm the lead developer of
curl, it will have an affect on the curl project itself as well.

The curl project is and will remain free and independent of commercial
interests. It will remain the same simple project as it always was and it will
remain licensed exactly like before.

I hope and expect that an increased focus on curl will allow me and others to
work *more* on curl, leading to more features and more bug fixes.

Shameless plug: if *YOU*, or anyone you know, want commercial support for
curl, at whatever level, let's talk!

[1] = https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2019/02/02/im-on-team-wolfssl/
[2] = https://www.wolfssl.com/