Re: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error

From: Andreas Falkenhahn via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 18:14:06 +0100

Unfortunately, the problem persists here. In the meantime I've made some further tests and I've found out that the problem happens only on my Windows 7 machine. On my Windows 10 machine both sites work just fine, like on your system. But on my Windows 7 machine the *.de site works, but the *.com site doesn't. This is really confusing me, especially because the CRL distribution point for both sites is the same. I haven't got the slightest idea how to fix this :-/